An Operating Lease is a rental agreement that allows our clients to use a movable asset in a specified time frame, prescription previously agreed on between the lessor and the user.
- An operating lease is not a loan, try but is a renewable rental agreement /contract.
- The quotas are based in the asset productive value (50% – 80%).
- Specialized maintenance: direct (dealer), website indirect (certified by dealer).
- The fund assesses the property value at the end of the contract.
- Has financial and tax incentives (does not occupy credit lines and 100% of the monthly lease payment provides tax shield).
- It is an excellent alternative for developing projects and firms with growth plans.
- There are customized solutions for each customer.
- Simple contractual documentation.